Research at Unstructured Data Mining and Machine Learning Laboratory
- "Development of machine learning models for effective knowledge discovery from unstructured data"
- Our Research: Please find this Link (PDF).
- Machine Learning / Deep Learning
- (Unstructured) Data Mining
- Industrial Artificial Intelligence (AI+X)
- Text Mining
- Social Network Analysis / Crowdsourcing
- Research Grants
- “제조업 근로자 부상 방지를 위한 인공지능 기반 알고리즘 개발” (Co-Principal Investigator), Ulsan Industry University Convergence Institute, Apr. 2020 – Aug. 2020.
- “Curriculum development for students in smart port logistics” (Principle Investigator), UNIST-Ulsan Port Authority Smart Port Logistics Data Center, Jul. 2019 – Dec. 2019.
- “Development of an automated system using machine learning and commercial sensors for identifying whether manufacturing workers wear protective gear” (Principle Investigator), The National Research Foundation of Korea, Jun. 2019 – Feb. 2022.
- “Development of a machine learning model to predict liquid cargo traffic and demands for storage facilities using port logistics big data” (Principle Investigator), UNIST-Ulsan Port Authority Smart Port Logistics Data Center, May 2019 – Dec. 2019.
- “A Study on Trend Analysis of Customers and Competitors for the Enhancement of the Competitiveness of Local Manufacturers in Industry 4.0: Trend Analysis Model Development Based on Unstructured Big Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence (AI)” (Principle Investigator), Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Nov. 2018 – Oct. 2021.
(Click image to view full size.)