Research at Unstructured Data Mining and Machine Learning Laboratory
- "Development of machine learning models for effective knowledge discovery from unstructured data"
- Our Research [PDF]
- Machine Learning
- (Unstructured) Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Natural Language Processing / Text Mining
- Social Network Analysis
- Customer Feedback Analysis Using Online Data (e.g., Social Media, Online Customer Reviews)
- Manufacturing (e.g., Predictive Maintenance, Anomaly Detection)
- Healthcare (e.g., Drug Discovery, New Disease Discovery)
- Finance (e.g., Stock Market Prediction)
- Online Learning / Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Research Grants
- "Curriculum development for students in smart port logistics" (Principle Investigator), UNIST-Ulsan Port Authority Smart Port Logistics Data Center, Jul. 2019 – Dec. 2019.
- “Development of an automated system using machine learning and commercial sensors for identifying whether manufacturing workers wear protective gear” (Principle Investigator), The National Research Foundation of Korea, Jun. 2019 – Feb. 2022.
- “Development of a machine learning model to predict liquid cargo traffic and demands for storage facilities using port logistics big data” (Co-Principle Investigator), UNIST-Ulsan Port Authority Smart Port Logistics Data Center, May 2019 – Dec. 2019.
- “A Study on Trend Analysis of Customers and Competitors for the Enhancement of the Competitiveness of Local Manufacturers in Industry 4.0: Trend Analysis Model Development Based on Unstructured Big Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence (AI)” (Principle Investigator), Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Nov. 2018 – Oct. 2021.
(Click image to view full size.)