Research at Unstructured Data Mining and Machine Learning Laboratory
- "Development of machine learning models for effective knowledge discovery from unstructured data"
- Machine Learning
- (Unstructured) Data Mining
- Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Natural Language Processing / Text Mining
- Social Network Analysis
- Customer Feedback Analysis Using Online Data (e.g., Social Media, Online Customer Reviews)
- Manufacturing (e.g., Predictive Maintenance, Anomaly Detection)
- Healthcare (e.g., Drug Discovery, New Disease Discovery)
- Finance (e.g., Stock Market Prediction)
- Online Learning / Massive Open Online Course (MOOC)
- Smart Farming
- Research Grants
- “A Study on Trend Analysis of Customers and Competitors for the Enhancement of the Competitiveness of Local Manufacturers in Industry 4.0: Trend Analysis Model Development Based on Unstructured Big Data Analysis and Artificial Intelligence (AI)” (Principle Investigator), Ulsan National Institute of Science and Technology (UNIST), Nov. 2018 – Oct. 2021.
(Click image to view full size.)