Peer-reviewed Journal Publications (†: Corresponding Author)
- Lim, Sunghoon, and Conrad S. Tucker†. "Mining Twitter data for causal links between tweets and real-world outcomes." Expert Systems with Applications: X 3 (2019): 100007.
- Lim, Sunghoon, Conrad S. Tucker†, Kathryn Jablokow, and Bart Pursel. "A semantic network model for measuring engagement and performance in online learning platforms." Computer Applications in Engineering Education 26, no. 5 (2018): 1481-1492.
- Tuarob, Suppawong, Sunghoon Lim, and Conrad S. Tucker†. "Automated Discovery of Product Feature Inferences within Large Scale Implicit Social Media Data." Journal of Computing and Information Science in Engineering 18, no. 2 (2018): 021017.
- Lim, Sunghoon, and Conrad S. Tucker†. "Mitigating Online Product Rating Biases Through the Discovery of Optimistic, Pessimistic, and Realistic Reviewers." Journal of Mechanical Design 139, no. 11 (2017): 111409.
- Lim, Sunghoon, Conrad S. Tucker†, and Soundar Kumara. "An unsupervised machine learning model for discovering latent infectious diseases using social media data." Journal of Biomedical Informatics 66 (2017): 82-94. (PubMed)
- Lim, Sunghoon, and Conrad S. Tucker†. "A Bayesian Sampling Method for Product Feature Extraction From Large-Scale Textual Data." Journal of Mechanical Design 138, no. 6 (2016): 061403.
Peer-reviewed Journal Publications: Under Review (†: Corresponding Author)
- Tama, Bayu Adhi, and Sunghoon Lim†. "Can we refrain from using all algorithms for running classification task? A comparative evaluation on multiple diseases prediction." Artificial Intelligence in Medicine (Under Review)
Peer-reviewed Conference Proceedings (†: Corresponding Author)
- Lim, Sunghoon, Conrad S. Tucker†, Kathryn Jablokow, and Bart Pursel. "Quantifying the Mismatch between Course Content and Students’ Dialogue in Online Learning Environments." In ASME 2017 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference, American Society of Mechanical Engineers, 2017. (DEC Technical Committee Best Paper Award consisting of a prize of $1,000)
International Conference Presentations (*: Presenter, †: Corresponding Author)
- Hwang, Seong Wook*, and Sunghoon Lim†. "The Charging Infrastructure Design Problem with Electric Taxi Demand Prediction Using Convolutional LSTM." INFORMS Annual Meeting, Seattle, Washington, 2019.
Domestic Conference Presentations (*: Presenter, †: Corresponding Author)
- Choi, Jae Gyeong*, Chan Woo Kong, and Sunghoon Lim†. "Developing machine-learning-based car crash detection systems using video and audio data.” KIIE Fall Conference, Seoul, Republic of Korea, 2019.
- Baek, DaeSeon, and Sunghoon Lim*†. "Smart farming: Developing growth programs and reforming environmental conditions for hog raising using machine vision and deep learning." KIIE/KORMS/KSS Joint Spring Conference, Gwangju, Republic of Korea, 2019.